Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rain!!!!!!!



Rain....All weekend on and off , mostly mist with some heavy showers. Woke up Saturday morning ready to ride only to see it dark cold and rainy.Needless to say back in bed I went only to find out later the rain cleared and few group rides went off with no hitches.

Sunday felt like Deja vu , misty with scattered showers only today I was determined to ride.The flurry of E-mails to figure whos going to ride started around 8:45AM , by 9:45 we had decided to meet at the Eco center.Only 3 brave souls including myself decided to ride (me, J-Lew and RonG)

We headed out around 11:00AM.Ron had a loop we could do with a bail out if needed.The weather co-operated for the most part.We never got any heavy rain just non stop mist.The pace was easy for the mst part with the exception of J-lew forcing Ron and I to do intervals any time he saw something that resembled the slighest incline.My GPS crapped out so I have no idea what we averaged but it didnt seem to fast maybe 18 or so.Towards the end of the ride the wind picked up a bit more but we were spinning easy the 5 miles so it wasnt to bad.For a dreary nasty day the ride turned out to be pretty fun im glad we all made it.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment